A Cannizaro House Wedding in Wimbledon
This venue is just perfect, and here’s why;
- it’s super close to central London, but you feel like you’re out in the countryside
- you can stay in and get ready at Hotel du Vin like Rachael did. And their service is AMAZING!
- There are so many spots to take photographs – from the wide open green space outside to the small walled garden.
- We had sun, rain & wind – and it was still the perfect day
- The large windows in the Orangerie just make for the most perfect summer venue
- You can have your ceremony in Cannizaro Park too! Just chat to a registrar.
A Summer Wedding at Cannizaro House
Rachael started her day at Cannizaro House and she was so calm and relaxed the entire day and surrounded by kids (she’s a nanny, so I think it comes with the territory). When I asked her for the list of who was her wedding planner, florist, stationery designer – she just kept saying “me, me, me”. Weddings can be the most wonderful chance for creative expression, and Rach did just that with hers.
James, James, James. A kind & sweet groom through and through. No matter what direction I gave or suggestions about what to do next, James would just respond, “yup alright, no problem”. I’ve also never heard a groom thank everyone so profusely throughout the entire day, just expressing gratitude non-stop. Love it.
These two are so kind, sweet and just make the loveliest team. Their marriage is going be epic.