Cambridge Cottage Wedding at Kew Gardens
Clare & Russell finally sealed the deal at the Cambridge Cottage Wedding in Kew Gardens after 14 years of knowing each other. When they planned their wedding, they really wanted to keep things small but really special.
Cambridge Cottage Kew
This is one of my favourite London Wedding Venues, and here’s why;
- It’s in KEW GARDENS! You get to have a beautiful South London wedding, and your guests get to enjoy Kew Gardens at the same time!
- For your couple’s shoot, Kew Gardens will drive you around on a little golf cart and take you to all the picturesque spots for pictures.
- You can have your wedding ceremony inside, or outside. And there are plenty little rooms for your guests to explore…
- You can host up to 80 people seated, or 120 standing. But it also works perfectly for just around 40-50.
- Your guests can enjoy cocktails outside on the lawn – dreamy for summer!
I really loved how Clare & Russell celebrated flowers throughout their whole wedding day. It really matched the elegant vibe they were going for, but it also complemented the magic of getting married at Cambridge Cottage too.
After their ceremony, they drove through Richmond in a vintage car, stopped to share a moment at their favourite viewpoint in Richmond and met their guests at Cambridge Cottage at Kew Gardens for their reception. We hopped on a golf cart to explore Kew Gardens and take some photos in some iconic spots.
These two celebrated not only their love this weekend, but their community. With a wedding focused on sincerity and the simple joys of family & friendship; Russell & Clare are going to have a beautiful marriage!